Music, Theater, Arts, Shows and Museums
The Vaughan PVA provides funding to help our members explore the many different cultural opportunities that exist in their area. We encourage you to take advantage of our ‘Life Enjoyment Fund’ to expose yourself to art or perhaps to try something new.
Vaughan PVA Life Enjoyment Fund
In order to help provide voting members the opportunity to re-integrate into society and provide them the ability to attend events or accomplish goals that they may not normally be able to afford, Vaughan PVA offers a free $150.00 cash grant.
The following guidelines will be followed for the reimbursement of all expenses:
- Reimbursements will be paid to all voting members the month following their submission if Vaughan PVA funds are available.
- Reimbursements will be limited to $150.00 each fiscal year and any remaining amounts will also be considered if submitted within the same timeframe.
- Reimbursements will be limited to events, dinners and other activities unrelated to gambling and alcohol consumption and must directly affect the member.
- Any questionable reimbursements must be brought to the Board of Directors for final approval.
- The member needs to provide receipts and must complete and submit an expense report for reimbursement.
- OPTIONAL: Brief statement describing if place attended is wheelchair accessible and if you would recommend to other members.